- This event has passed.
Cacao, Breathwork + Sound Journey
June 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join the Embodied Wisdom community for a heart opening Cacao ceremony, deep guided Breathwork Journey followed by a Sound Bath Meditation, ending with a connection and sharing circle.
Creating space for your expansion and healing through breath, ceremony and embodiment.
- Cacao Ceremony: with a high vibrational Ceremonial Cacao Paste by Rescue Cacao from Seleno Health, direct from artisanal family farms, farmed following ancient traditions in Peru that are blessed before and after harvest in sacred ceremony by local shamans.
- Breathwork Journey: one of the most effective modalities for holistic wellbeing and transformational empowerment, which has the capacity to prompt shifts in awareness that can bring about deeply meaningful insights and understanding.
- Sound Bath Meditation: high vibrational singing bowls aid in creating integration during deep relaxation as you bathe in their vibration, sound and frequency.
- Sharing Circle: for those that wish to share their experiences.
WHAT TO BRING
- yoga mat / blanket / cushion
- comfortable clothing
- water bottle
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:
Some of the the benefits you may experience:
- induces feel good hormones
- increases circulation improving heart health
- deepens connection to something larger than self
- cacao is high in magnesium, iron, copper and other minerals
- reduce stress or anxiety
- releasing trauma from the body
- boosts the immune system
- increases circulation
- improve respiratory health + fitness
- improves sleep
- induced feelings of wellbeing
Rezonate Wellness Centre, Lindale Village, Lindale Drive, Paraparaumu
Friday 3rd June 7pm – 9pm
Our pricing allows for those on a low income or hold a Community Services Card.
- $35 CSC / Low Income
- $45 or 55 / Pay what you can afford
A maximum of 15 people are allowed.
ABOUT YOUR HOST
Claire is a certified Breathwork facilitator and cacao practitioner who walks the path of the body’s wisdom and somatic healing. She is an experienced space holder creating a safe container for your exploration and healing. Facilitating a grounded journey to help you remember yourself, heal and love yourself, and enrich your present sense of self.
Claire holds Breathwork sessions one-on-one and in groups throughout Wellington, New Zealand and Online
BOOK and PAY:
These events book out very quickly.
Find out more and book & pay here via Claire’s website
REFUND POLICY: A 50% non refundable deposit ensures that the event can still go ahead and cover expenses, this is payable up to 7 days prior to the event. After that date and no-refund policy applies
Please check with your doctor:
Breathwork: possible contraindications with epilepsy, pregnancy, heart or eye conditions, bipolar or schizophrenia
Cacao: possible contraindications with high blood pressure or heart medication, pregnancy or breastfeeding, antidepressants