GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Rezonate Wellness Centre Limited, Registered Office: 16/17 Lindale Village, Lindale Drive, Paraparaumu, 5032. Rezonate Wellness Centre, is a wellness centre offering services, treatments, programs, classes and support from a range of practitioners, devices and equipment. (“Resources”)
These Terms and Conditions are in effect from 5th May 2021.
- AGREEMENT OF TERMS
- These Terms are between all accessing or using The Website (“You”, or “Your”) and Rezonate Wellness Centre Limited (“we”, or “our”, or “us”, or “RWCL”). By browsing, accessing or using The Website and any content, You agree to accept and adhere to these terms and conditions.
- If You do not agree to these Terms, You are not authorised to access and use The Website and must immediately stop doing so.
2.1 We may change these Terms at any time by updating them on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring that you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
2.2 We make no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to continuity of service. We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise alter access to some or all of the Website or its services at any time and without notice. We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to the Website, without notice or liability.
2.3 Your continued use of the Website shall constitute and be deemed your acceptance of any amendment, revision or change.
- All information set out on the Website, including information relating to our Resources provided directly or indirectly, is provided for general information purposes only.
- The Resources are based in good faith and on the opinion of Rezonate Wellness Centre or its representatives.
- The Resources are not to be considered, nor denoted to be considered as medical advice or diagnosis.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You must: provide true, current, accurate and complete information in your dealings with us in person or online.
- You must: promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current, accurate and complete.
- If you are given a User ID, you must keep your User ID secure, not permit any other person to use your User ID, including not disclosing or providing your User ID to any other person; and immediately notify us if you become aware of any disclosure or unauthorised use of your User ID, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must: not act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System; and unless with our agreement, access the Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method. Other methods include scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you indemnify us against all Loss we suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these Terms, including any failure of a person who accesses and uses our Website by using your User ID.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- It is always your responsibility: to provide true, accurate and complete information when completing our Intake Form.
- It is always your responsibility: to seek advice or permission from your doctor, or an appropriately qualified medically trained health professional, prior to engaging with any Resources.
- You must: always seek the advice and permission from your doctor, or an appropriately qualified medically trained health professional, prior to changing or discontinuing any treatment or medicine.
- It is always your responsibility: to seek proper medical advice as to the suitability (or otherwise) of any Resources provided in regard to your individual circumstances
- You must: never delay in seeking medical advice due to information and opinions on our website.
- You must: not rely on this Information, including when deciding whether to seek treatment for an actual or perceived medical or health matter.
- You are solely responsible: for the consequences of your use of any Information, service or product on the Website, including any decision to act or not to act on the basis of the Information. We make no guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of Information provided.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights within The Website (including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel) (Content). Unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated you may share textual Content for your own non-commercial use provided you retain and display any copyright notice applying to the Content. No Content may be reproduced in any media without our written approval. To request approval, email your request to email@example.com
- You must: not:
- deface or remove any copyright notices or trade-marks;
- compile or extract website information from this website for the purpose of making such information available to others with a view to profit or other consideration; nor
- use any information or trade-mark in a manner that is reasonably considered by us, or our licensors, to be a misuse or appropriation of that information or trade mark.
6.4 All product and company names referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
- To the extent permitted by law, we and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Loss in connection with: The Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly; any error in, or omission from, any information made available through The Website; any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use The Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use The Website protects you from this; and any site linked from The Website. Any link on The Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
- We make no representation or warranty that The Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. If you access The website from outside New Zealand, You do so at your own risk and You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
- We try to ensure the information on the Website is accurate and current, but we do not accept liability for any error or omission it may contain. All warranties expressed or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Website are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Links on the Website may lead to other websites, and some information on the Website may be provided by third parties. We accept no responsibilities for the content or accuracy of such information. You should verify it with those parties directly in all instances
- The information contained on The Website is subject to change without notice
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you access and use The Website at Your own risk; and we are not liable or responsible to You or any other person for any Loss under or in connection with these Terms, the Website, or Your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
- Except to the extent permitted by law, nothing in these Terms has the effect of contracting out of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other consumer protection law that cannot be excluded. To the extent our liability cannot be excluded but can be limited, our liability is limited to NZD10.00
- TERMINATION OF USE
- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of The website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Terms.
- Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resource we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Unless otherwise expressed, we expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement
- If we need to contact you, we may do so by email or by posting a notice on The Website or RWCL social media. You agree that this satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications.
- These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or The Website, are governed by, and must be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand in relation to any dispute connected with these Terms on The Website.
- For us to waive a right under these Terms, the waiver must be in writing.
- If any part or provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from these Terms. The remainder of these Terms will be binding on you.
- These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of The Website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Rezonate Wellness Centre
16/17 Lindale Village
This website is owned and operated by Rezonate Wellness Centre Ltd, 16/17 Lindale Village, Lindale Drive, Paraparaumu 5032, New Zealand.
Our website address is: https://www.rezonatewellnesscentre.co.nz (The Website)
- APPLICATION OF TERMS
- These terms apply to your use of The Website. By accessing and using The Website you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorised to access and use The Website, and you must immediately stop doing so.
- Rezonate Wellness Centre Ltd, (“RWCL”, or “we”, or “our” or “us”) may collect, use, disclose and hold information about an identifiable individual. (Data)
- You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to allow you to make online bookings or keep you informed of updates.
- WHAT WE COLLECT
- If you are a visitor or registered user, during your visit to The website we may collect statistical data about your visit, such as the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, search engine and IP address used by the computer you are using to connect to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet.
- Information may be collected by a third party or partner software operating on our website when visitors enter information on our contact form, leave comments on our website or make an online booking.
- The standard information collected is name, email and any information you share within the message.
- STORAGE OF DATA
- Information collected through the Salon Booking System when making an online booking, is held within our website and within Zoho CRM.
- THIRD PARTY USE
- We may request the services of a third party to use analytical and statistical data for the following purposes:
- to detect and block spam,
- to measure the effectiveness of any advertising on our website,
- to identify user behaviour and user trends on our website, or
- to maintain and optimise the technical performance, operation and security of our website.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We will not sell or share your personal data with any third party, except as we are bound to do so to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process.
- We may disclose statistical, personal unidentifiable data on an aggregated basis for trend analysis, in a way that ensures that no person or individual is able to be identified from such data.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA
- You can request to see all Data we hold about you at any time. You may also request us to erase any Data, except any that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not use the Data collected by us to send or email direct marketing information by way of newsletters or special offers (Newsletters) to you, unless you have given your authority for us to do so.
- Making an online reservation constitutes your authority to receive Newsletters from us.
- If you are receiving our Newsletters and later decide that you do not want to continue to receive any further Newsletters, you can contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such information or click Unsubscribe at the end of any Newsletter.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Rezonate Wellness Centre
16/17 Lindale Village
This document is in effect from 5th May 2021